Motorsport Social Club
UOW Motorsport (formerly UOW FSAE), founded in 2001 is a motorsport team that is run by students yearly to design, build and race for the championship.
Executive Details: Ashleigh Dawson, Tamonwan Phumthong, Sarah Roberts
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UOW Motorsport is one of UOW’s most esteemed and professional clubs. Our team designs, manages and builds a open wheel formula-style racecar every year for competition in Australia and abroad.
Our organisation is made up of three division:
– The business division oversees the management of the project and works closely with the principal to ensure timelines and budgets are being met.
– As a part of the business team you will gain experience in project management, contacting and managing external sposnors, creating content and managing our social media platforms, human resource management and more!
– The technical division oversees the design and manafacture of a brand new race car every year!
– As part of the technical division you will gain experience in CAD modelling, manafacturing, problem solving, vehicle maintenance and more!
– The Race division oversees the tesing and logistics of the car to ensure it is always running at its peak performance.
– As part of the Race division you will gain experience in data analysis, data aquisition, driver training, and more!
No upcoming events