COMPULSORY Clubs 2019 Briefing
AT LEAST ONE CLUB EXECUTIVE FROM EVERY CLUB MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR THE DURATION OF THE BRIEFING
This will be a compulsory briefing for the executive to go over everything clubs as 2019 will see multiple changes. If your club has no attendance at this briefing your club will forfeit all club funding for session 1, room bookings will not be processed and your club will lose the privilege of booking stall spaces during session 1 and large-scale events
Monday 25th February 12.30pm - 2.30pm in the UniClubs Meeting Rooms.
Please be prepared to write notes, ask questions and be the best executives you can for 2019.
Throughout this session, the UniClubs team will be going over the following
- UniLife Membership
- The changing of funding categories
- Completely revamped 2019 Club Handbook
- Key dates for all executives - when things are due, large club events, funding rounds
- What is expected of clubs
- O Week and Clubs Day
- Safe and Respectful Communities (Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assualt Awareness)