Materials Engineering Society
Welcome to the Materials Engineering Society!
The Materials Engineering and Technology Society (aka ‘METSOC’) of The University of Wollongong is a faculty recognised, student run society for those studying Materials Engineering and other related degrees – including nanotechnology, chemistry, physics and geology.
METSOC aim to:
- Provide a networking community where students can interact easily and constantly with their lecturers in an out of the classroom setting
- Provide the opportunity to network with like-minded students and industry leaders
- Provide the opportunity to gain industry experience in a number of different settings
- Interact with parallel societies to foster relationships between our members and those of other engineering background
- Reinforce the knowledge established in the formal studies of members, by arranging educational site visits and other similar events
METSOC is the society to join if you want to get a head start on your industry career in any material based field.
Executive Details: Matt Gigliotti, Georgia Colbran, Nikita Portman, Jessica Jenkins, and Miranda Toit.
Contact Email: email@example.com
No upcoming events