Welcome to the official page of
Supply Chain Management Society!
“The supply chain stuff is really tricky.” -Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
The Supply Chain Management Society, is a new faculty club that focuses on connecting students who are passionate about Supply Chain Mangement with learning opportunities from within the university and outside.
Our Aims & Objectives:
(1) The aim of our club is to bring together students from across degrees, schools, faculties and campuses who are interested in Supply Chain Management
(2) The society supports collaboration between Supply Chain Management students and related disciplines to maximise achievement in their studies
(3) Our Clubs objectives are to
- Promote relevance of Supply Chain Management to other disciplines
- Connecting theory and practice
- Provide professional networking opportunities for club members and students