Wattamolla + Eagle Rock Hike
Date:23rd Mar 2019
Time:8:30am - 3:00pm
Location:Wattamolla Beach, Royal National Park, NSW
Join us on this beautiful hike in the Royal National Park, a popular destination for those visiting Australia!
We will start at Wattamolla Beach and hike along the Coast Track to Eagle Rock lookout... and yes, the rock formation does live up to it's name! After checking out the scenery we will head back to Wattamolla Beach for some swimming, rock jumping, floating and chilling out in the sun! This event has limited places so if you're keen to go please don't hesitate to register :)
*** YOU CANNOT ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU'RE A NON-SWIMMER ***
- What to bring: hiking boots or sturdy walking shoes, water, food (lunch + snacks), sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, swimmers, towel, camera/phone, appropriate hiking attire
- Start time + meeting point: meeting at 8.30am @ UOW for car pooling (meeting point TBA)
- Finish time: 3pm back at UOW
- Fitness level: a good base level of fitness will make your experience more comfortable on this walk however we welcome beginners! As stated above, non-swimmers cannot attend this event for water safety reasons at Wattamolla Beach.
- Distance + time: the hike will be approximately 3-4hrs and 7.4km return
- Transport: we will organise carpooling to the location via the event facebook page