180 Degrees Consulting
Executive Details: Andrew Mastroianni, Jacob Moussa, Isabella Panozzo, and Hamish Campbell.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to 180 Degrees Consulting UOW
(1) To provide students with both meaningful and practical volunteer experience opportunities with the world’s largest university based consulting for not-for-profits and social impact organisations. Allowing students to apply their knowledge beyond the classrooms.
(2) To collaborate with the University of Wollongong and willing stakeholders; in Australia and abroad, in order to harness the potential in every current, future and past student.
(3) To provide students opportunity to engage in social impact initiatives with diverse not-for-profits/social impact organisations in the Illawarra, South Coast, Sydney regions and beyond.
(4) To a foster a safe space for students to learn and develop their hard and soft skills. Such as but not limited to: commercial acumen or awareness, oral and written communication skills, confidence and altruism.
(5) To promote and support all students and alumni in their career pursuits throughout and beyond their studies.
No upcoming events